Annual General Meeting
Management Team Nominations and Volunteer Project Leaders 2019-20
The business of the Annual General Meeting shall be:
1. Welcome and approval of register of meeting attendees eligible to vote, proxies and apologies
2. Minutes from the previous year’s Annual General Meeting.
3. Business arising from the previous minutes.
4. Annual Report of the organisation, including the Annual Financial Statements.
5. Announcement of election results or conduct the elections for Management Committee positions at the meeting (as required).
- Vice President
6. Conduct a ballot for Life Membership(s) of the Association (if a nomination has been received).
7. Conduct a ballot on any motions/resolutions put on notice.
8. Appointment of the Association’s auditor (if required)