Become a Member
Join Cooloola Coastcare and be part of caring for our environment and get involved in our projects. Membership is just $10 per family per year. Choose one of the following methods:
Complete the Contact Form to join and pay your membership by direct debit
Download and print the membership form and complete it and return by post to Cooloola Coastcare with your payment by cheque:
Cooloola Coastcare Association Inc
PO Box 109, Tin Can Bay QLD 4580
- Make a difference to the environment
- Gain practical work experience
- Learn new skills
- Networking and enjoy being with like-minded people
- Have fun!
Got an idea?
You are also invited to suggest potential new projects that Coastcare might undertake or sponsor through federally funded Caring for our Country Community Action Grants. Contact us and share your ideas.
Cooloola Coastcare is always looking for volunteers to assist with administrative duties and a variety of coastal NRM projects:
- Collect water samples as part of the Waterwatch team
- Saltmarsh monitoring at Mullins Saltmarsh Wetland
- Seagrass monitoring at Rainbow Beach, Tin Can Bay, Tinnanbar, Poona, Kauri Ck
- Weekly Weed removal at Tin Can Bay foreshore, Mullins Ck foreshore and Tin Can Bay School wetlands
- Bird counts at various sites